Thursday, August 26, 2010

I feel bad for these people

Home Owners Associations (HOA) can be a good help or a HUGE roadblock from achieving anything. They put a lot of restrictions in everything! I would say this is one of the biggest reasons why Houston is not booming in residential solar energy industry. I came across this article this morning, and just thought i would share.
Please click here:
7 insane home owners association rules

My opinion: I feel bad for the people who live in these highly restricted, freedom lacking communities. If you live in one of these strict HOA regulated communities, don't expect to have solar panels anytime soon on your rooftops.

1 comment:

  1. There is a chance you're qualified for a new government solar program.
    Click here to find out if you qualify now!

    ReplyDelete